Yes! You are now able to edit your AMAZEBOX processing date under your subscriptions tab in your retail customer account! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are in need of assistance with your AMAZEBOX subscription at email@example.com
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I reactivated my AMAZEBOX subscription after my set processing date, can I still get this month's box?
- Can I skip a month of my AmazeBox?
- How do I change my address for my Amazebox?
- How do I change my AMAZEBOX payment method?
- Which shipping service does LimeLife by Alcone use for shipping the AMAZEBOX?
- My AMAZEBOX was delivered with a "Reject" sticker on the box. What does this mean?
- Where can I find a list of what is in the Amazebox this month?
- I added a secondary card, can that card be charged for the AMAZEBOX subscription instead?
- An item in my AmazeBox is damaged, how do I get help?
- I don’t like the items I received in my AmazeBox.