Our system will automatically attempt to process your subscription order with the Primary payment method that is saved in the Amazebox settings tab. After the fourth attempt if the charge is unsuccessful the order will default into cancelled status.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I reactivated my AMAZEBOX subscription after my set processing date, can I still get this month's box?
- Can I skip a month of my AmazeBox?
- How do I change my address for my Amazebox?
- How do I change my AMAZEBOX payment method?
- Which shipping service does LimeLife by Alcone use for shipping the AMAZEBOX?
- My AMAZEBOX was delivered with a "Reject" sticker on the box. What does this mean?
- Where can I find a list of what is in the Amazebox this month?
- I added a secondary card, can that card be charged for the AMAZEBOX subscription instead?
- An item in my AmazeBox is damaged, how do I get help?
- I don’t like the items I received in my AmazeBox.