You can now skip a month by visiting your Subscription tab and clicking on Manage Subscription for your next Amazebox shipment. Simply click on Skip Shipment. No need to re-subscribe! Your subscription will avoid processing the selected months and will automatically resume as desired.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I reactivated my AMAZEBOX subscription after my set processing date, can I still get this month's box?
- Can I skip a month of my AmazeBox?
- How do I change my address for my Amazebox?
- How do I change my AMAZEBOX payment method?
- Which shipping service does LimeLife by Alcone use for shipping the AMAZEBOX?
- My AMAZEBOX was delivered with a "Reject" sticker on the box. What does this mean?
- Where can I find a list of what is in the Amazebox this month?
- I added a secondary card, can that card be charged for the AMAZEBOX subscription instead?
- An item in my AmazeBox is damaged, how do I get help?
- I don’t like the items I received in my AmazeBox.